Menu
bregale
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

on demand and catch up tv not working

hi i have a long story but possibly too long to post here , after the up grade i took it has been error after error , and not to mention about 10 hours on the phone calling customer services to be put on hold for an hour at a time , i have installed my super hub 3 (not what i would call it),and my tv 6 works now , sort of, but on selecting on demand and catch up there is just a black panel where the next selections should be  , i am connected by wifi to the super hub . i had no problems with my old tivo box. i have been with vm 22 years and now im wishing i did not take the offer after at all the problems i have  had over 2 days which included them closing my account , the last person did help and got most my services running but he did say everything had been  messed up , not sure whether to waste my time calling customer services or just to call and cancel the whole thing .

Any advice on my on demand and catch tv problems would be appreciated

0 Kudos
bregale
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Catch up or On Demand ??

hi i have the same problem just get black panel where the next selection should be, i have tried using a wifi extender which according to my laptop improves the signal to over 90% and it is still the same ,

Any answers would be helpful as dont fancy calling customer services again wasted too long with that .

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You say you're using a V6 over WiFi, what is the signal strength?

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and look in the top-right.

Are you getting any error messages when you try to use VOD? That could well help ID the problem.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
bregale
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

signal strength reads 100% on tv box

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you getting any error messages when you try to use VOD? That could well help ID the problem.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos