Menu
davidgill
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

no series link

the only way i can get a series link is to chose 'everything' in the dropdown list choosing new only recordings will not work this happens with all programs i try to record i have tried every way possible 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: no series link

Sorry I'm not totally understanding your question, but it sounds like you've got an existing series link which isn't picking up recordings you think it should. And that the only way to fix that is to set the SL to record "everything" - is that right?

If so, please post specific examples of recordings/series links that you don't think are working, and we'll take a look.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
davidgill
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If i want to record a new series i need to click everything so it will record i have been recording some series for a lot of years and then they were not recording so i clicked the series link but clicking record everything is the only way it will work unable to explain any simpler

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do you have a specific example?

Which programme(s) are you setting a series link for, and which channel?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos