cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netflix not working with error code 636610

mnd1954
Joining in

Netflix not working with error code 636610. N account fine cos working on other devices. Customer service just send you a link and cut you off.

Had more problems with Virgin in 6 months than had with BT in 10 years.

Think I'll need to stop paying my bills and see if they get in touch then.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mnd1954 wrote:

Virgin Media won't call you to ask if there's a problem, if that's what you mean. But their credit process will kick in, and cause you some added hassle.

Is this error with just one specific title?

Also you've posted in the V6 forum but if you've joined VM in the last 6months you won't have a V6 but a 360. Does your remote look like the below?..

japitts_0-1650561848942.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Clay745
Tuning in

@mnd1954 wrote:

Netflix not working with error code 636610. N account fine cos working on other devices. Customer service just send you a link and cut you off.

Had more problems with Virgin in 6 months than had with BT in 10 years. JCPenney Kiosk Associates

Yes all other streaming and on demand services work, the issue is just with Netflix.

I just tried swapping the boxes around but get the same result (in that the problem follows the box).

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ok - and do you have a 360 as in my previous picture? Or a V6, as in this page ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks