Menu
RogerRabt
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

netflix and amazon prime the picture is fine but sound is badly distorted on my tv boxes

I am new to Virgin the engineers set up my system with 2 tv boxes. Netflix and Amazon prime have badly distorted sound on both boxes. It sounds like Daleks on steroids. Help

0 Kudos
Spencer_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: netflix and amazon prime the picture is fine but sound is badly distorted on my tv boxes

Hello,

Could you check your Audio settings, you can do this by going Help & Settings > Settings > Audio.

If you are using a soundbar or any external device for your sound that you have Dolby Digital to PCM enabled. Alternate Audio should be set to English as well.

Could you also try changing the HDMI ports on the TV that your boxes are connected to and see if that helps

Hope this helps!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
RogerRabt
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix and amazon prime the picture is fine but sound is badly distorted on my tv boxes

Thanks so much Spencer would have been scratching around for years. All perfect. Can't thank you enough. I am just NOT techy

0 Kudos