Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

my old v6 boxes

I have 2 V6 boxes from my closed TV account, I was told that I had to return them so they said they would send out a returns box.

I waited 10 days still no returns box, called and they said they will send another, still nothing.

Called yesterday and they said I don't need to return them your welcome to recycle them or use as door stop (she laughs on the phone). It seems stupid to basically bin, I really want to return them.

Can I give them to someone else? seeming virgin don't want them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: my old v6 boxes

I am surprised that Virgin Media told you to bin your V6 boxes as they are their latest boxes so.I would phone them.again as they will send you a bill for the non-return of the boxes. They must have got them mixed up with the TIVO Boxes.

No you cannot give the boxes to anyone else as they are tied to your account and belong to Virgin Media and must be returned to them. They will not work if they are given to someone else.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I will trying calling them again tomorrow.

Ive asked 3 times for the return box, cancelled TV on the 7th October. She said the reason you haven't received the return box is because you don't need to return them.

I said I really want to return them, won't even give me an address to send them back to.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Take them to your local VM high street store and plop them on the manager's desk.
Take all your account details and get a receipt.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos