Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

jump to now option on tv guide

Why doesn't this work. Very anoying that guide always opens at chanel 100 and not the current channel as does BT.  Should be an easy fix for Virgin i would have thought otherwise why have it there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: jump to now option on tv guide

If you use the mini-guide by pressing "OK" on your remote rather than "guide", the EPG will be on your current channel.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi striker57,

The Jump to now option on the EPG comes in handy if you have been scrolling backwards or forwards as it bring you back to the current time in the menu.

I often use this feature when checking ahead a few days or weeks on a channel

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@striker57 wrote:

Why doesn't this work. Very anoying that guide always opens at chanel 100 and not the current channel as does BT.  Should be an easy fix for Virgin i would have thought otherwise why have it there.

You can jump back to the current time if you have been searching forward or back by pressing the STOP button on the playback function keys.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos