Menu
Greenockboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

intermittent pixulation on various channels

Hi,

Is there anyway someone can look at signal levels to see if there are any potential issues or a remote test on my V6 box? I am having intermittent pixulation issues on various channels. I have tried the self test but it either wont run (on laptop) or runs on phone with outcome we're trying to sort it out for you and no other info - thanks...  Sometimes it is fine for hours then sometimes it is more recurring. thanks again.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: intermittent pixulation on various channels

Thank you for the post Greenockboy.

Can we please confirm if this is through live TV as well as applications, on demand or catch up? Have you already unplugged and then reinserted the cables into the Tivo box? Is this your online Tivo box or if you have multiple is this happening on all boxes in the property? 

Are your Tivo boxes connected through wired or wireless connection to the Hub?

Let me know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Greenockboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: intermittent pixulation on various channels

Hi Emily,

It actually seems not so bad now so I'll wait and see how it goes, it was doing it a lot when I posted the original post. It is just live TV, doesn't seem to do it when using Netflix for example, have restarted, checked cables etc..  It doesn't seem to bad now so will just leave for now ...  Thanks again

0 Kudos