Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

inhouse second box relocation

this seems to be impossible to find out, i have so far spent three phone calls of 30 minutes each with no answer and searched what feels like the entire internet for an answer, but nothing !! i want to move the second virgin box from our sons bedroom to a different bedroom, it obviously requires a coaxial aerial connection to do this, i wish to book an engineer to come and do this, i am aware that i will need to pay, can somebody please tell me how to arrange this online ? i am frustrated with being on hold forever on the phone, many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: inhouse second box relocation

Hi phillowe1,

Sorry to hear you are having a runaround with this,

If you hold fire here a member of the Forum Staff may be able to get this organised for you, however it may take them 24/48 hours

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

hi Dave, that would be most helpful, i have finally got through to be told that as i am not moving home then this is not possible, sometimes i find it hard to believe how many gaps there are in knowledge, and instead of being prepared to ask a colleague they end the call !! frustrated as hell !! so yes please if a member of staff can arrange this for me !!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Phillowe1.

A relocation visit would be chargeable at £99. 

Let us know if you'd like us to go through and book this with you.

Thanks, Emily.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily thanks for reply, I managed in the end after 1 hour on the phone to get it booked in, I am still awaiting confirmation of a second booster though on my ooomph package

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Phew phillowe1,

I'm pleased you managed to get an appointment booked for the second box relocation.

Make sure you keep an eye on it in your My Virgin Media, under My Account and then Order Tracking. 

When you manage to get the second booster ordered you can track it via the same method.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Great to hear that this was organised for you, did the team go through and order these for you? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Emily can you arrange for a booster to be added to my order ? There is no telephone route for existing customers to make orders, not online nor through the telephone set up in its current restricted format

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi phillowe1,

Sorry you've been unable to arrange a booster, I've sent you a private message so I can get a few more details from you to arrange this. (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

i have replied is anybody out there ? engineer is due today but need booster and new version 4 router
0 Kudos