Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

error codes

i have two error codes 7400 and M63, I am unable to watch TV as I have lost all but 5 of my channels and these are only visible with a message through them, I cannot plus any shows, I have another box upstairs which is fine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: error codes

the 7400 error means that the box is not connected to the internet and it needs to reconnect is the box a v6 box and if it is reconnect it to the wifi by home-help&setting-settings-network and option connect to a network (second option under the connect to virginmedia service)

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have tried this and it says I am connected but still have the problem, I have tried to reboot my box but still have the problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have looked in my system info and it is saying virgin account closed ring 150 - is this what's causing the problem which I assume is what is causing the M63 error

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think I might have worked out the problem - I have cancelled the extra box in my son's room which was to come into effect on the 5th April, have they cancelled the right box, as his is still working but the living room box is not. 

0 Kudos