Menu
markwhelan
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

dvr

Hi, have a green screen with DVR serious error, will reset in 3 hours. Still not working tried Help Line but couldn't get through.

could you please send me a new box?

Mark

0 Kudos
markwhelan
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

DVR serious error

Hi,

have a green screen with DVR serious error message, screen is blank. Have tried to contact Virgin HL with no success. Please send me a new box.

Many Thanks

Mark

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: dvr

As you've correctly assumed (and for the benefit of others), the green "DVR has detected an error" message means your hard drive has failed and you'll need the box replaced.

Sorry to say this, but you're best off calling in to do this. I know there are issues with the phone lines at the moment, but this is primarily a user-community forum and isn't a direct alternative to reporting faults by the usual method.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
markwhelan
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Green screen

had a green screen with 'DVR not working will repair in 3 hrs' message last week, Virgin Auto HL seemed to sort it out remotely, message has come back today and goes into a loop. Can't get through to HL.

please send a new box 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: DVR serious error

Rather than creating duplicate posts asking the same thing (which is against forum rules - I've merged them for you), can I suggest following the advice you've already been given, and call VM to report this.

Posting again isn't going to change the answer, I'm sorry to say 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos