Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

call centers closed what now?

error S102

Please contact a call center..

I would love to but they say all closed?

What am i supposed to do now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: call centers closed what now?

Hi There,
the call centre is still operating the offshore help has closed down but a recruitment drive is currently in progress. If you call 03454541111 you will need to be very patient and you will get speaking to someone. I will send you a PM als and could have a look at the account further.

If you found this answer useful please mark as helpful and leave some kudos pleas.
Thanks

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tommy,

This also says call centers are closed!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

Here are a couple of different numbers to also try, 0800 183 3000 is one you can call, but again you may have to be patient in getting through as lines are possibly busy, or failing that you can text 07533051809 with your name, address, DOB, Virgin Media account number, area reference and an insight to the issue you're having (be as specific as you can) and the team there will be happy to help you. 

If these are helpful to you, please feel free to leave a kudos 🙂

Kind regards,

Cor, a current field technician working from home.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That is strange I had a guy ring earlier and got through. I have sent you a private message as i may be able to help with my experience in the field.