Menu
paul661
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

buffering

hi , ive been getting buffering issues on various channels on my tivo v6 box . i live in south birmingham does anyone have the same issue ?

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: buffering

Buffering only occurs on streaming channels - so if you are having problems with live channels from the guide it is something else.

You need to describe the effects you are seeing - best call 150 for a signal check which finds most issues with the live channels.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
paul661
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

its not streaming ch4 and ch5 are unwatchable the picture is scrambled and pixilated  . ive been trying to call them for hours now to request an engineer cant even get through ??

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are you watching in HD or SD?

As others have already pointed out, pixellation is often the result of problems with your digital signal which will need either an engineer visit or a box replacement. Identifying specific channels (including HD/SD) that are affected can sometimes help narrow down the cause, but probably won't change the end result.

I can only suggest you patiently wait on the faults line, the only other viable option is to wait for Virgin staff to pick up this post which can take a few more days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos