Menu
Mintman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

been waiting for Virgin Media kit for over a month now

I have been waiting now for nearly a month now for a delivery of a V6 box. I have called customer services countless time have been given 2 delivery dates both times Yodel have not appeared let alone sent me a txt or E mail. I have received on both occasions a message from Virgin saying my delivery will be coming and Yodel will messaged me but they have not. I was told by a Virgin Operator who gave me the number of Yodel, they have said that no parcel from Virgin is due to my address.

I am at my wits end with all this please please someone help me!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: been waiting for Virgin Media kit for over a month now

Hi @Mintman

Thanks for posting back on here and sorry to hear you're having some issues. 

I will pop you over a PM so we can look into your account for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope at the top right hand corner of your screen as this will take you to PM's. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: been waiting for Virgin Media kit for over a month now

Hi @Mintman,

Thank you for chatting to us over Private Message and apologies for the delay in replying.

I'm happy to hear that you received your TV360 and it is working well and you're happy with it. 

In regards to your older equipment; you can return your old TV boxes to us by ordering a pre-paid returns packaging on our website.

Please let us know how you're getting on and if you need any more help. 🙂

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos