Menu
Bobster69
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

bedroom tivo box flashing red

Help Bedroom Tivo box flashing red! have tried it on other rooms connections to no avail.
Tia Bobby

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: bedroom tivo box flashing red

You are in the V6 forum here so I assume you have a V6 and not a Tivo?

If so, if you mean the flashing connection" lights in the front middle - that usually means it has lost its internet connection.

Have other devices lost connection with the Hub as well? Is it connected by wifi or ethernet cable?  Switching off and unplugging for 5 mins should remake the connection on startup - does it ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Bobster69
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi John
Thanks for advice but still no joy the light changed from flashing red to purple! All other devices ok.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If its not working when you swap it over to the other location you should call it in as a fault - they are still picking up.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Bobster69
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you John ,I was trying to avoid phoning in Lol cheers
0 Kudos