Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Yodel - v6 reported as delivered but hasn’t been

Following storms in Plymouth we lost our tv service. Reported to virgin media, tests indicated a replacement v6 was required. Yodel tracking suggests it has been delivered but nothing has arrived. Have tried unsuccessfully calling their CS and using their web chat (CS now closed). Have tried calling virgin CS in the hope they have access to tracking info - unsuccessful, hanging on the call for a long time. 

Yodel tracking info has been poor - no number, no information where delivered to and a signature was required apparently. 

Can anyone at VM help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel - v6 reported as delivered but hasn’t been

Hi Steve_Sinclair, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that you've not had your V6 box, this isn't what we like to hear. 

I can appreciate that you posted this on Saturday so can I ask if this has been sorted since?

If not then let us know and we can have a closer look via a personal message. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel - v6 reported as delivered but hasn’t been

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes, problem resolved. The V6 had been delivered by Yodel to someone in a completely different area, not an immediate neighbour. Fortunately, the recipient took the time to find my location and hand delivered it to my door. So, all is well thanks to the efforts of a helpful citizen. The unit is up and running now. Packaging for return of the old V6 was received several days later and it will be returned in the next few days.