cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellowstone Series Link Issue

BinghamBloke
Super solver

I set up a Series Link on CH5 for Yellowstone from several weeks ago when it started to be shown.

It recorded the first few weeks but have just realised it has stopped recording. Looked in Recording Hiccups and it says Duplicate

I have the option of Recordings and streaming from Series 1. New and Reruns

What has caused this to stop recording? Now have to watch on My5 with the unskippable ads. Annoying

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try using "record everything" as a workaround for now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"New and reruns" means that the V6 will record any and every episode, providing your box doesn't already have a copy of that episode.

The behaviour you describe, would be consistent with the EPG having the "missed" episodes marked up as ones already recorded. Are future episodes listed in your planned recordings?

If not, the answer will almost certainly lie in the "first aired date" of the EPG data.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

There are no future recordings in Planned Recordings. All marked as duplicate despite never being on TV before and so I have never recorded it before.

There's seemingly no way at all to be able to record Yellowstone except for remembering myself and making manual recordings. Useless

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try using "record everything" as a workaround for now.

Everything has now picked it up and shows in Planned Recordings. Thanks for the tip