Menu
Kris1976melo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

YOUTUBE MOVIES SCAMBLED

My Problem is when i go onto Youtube, through our Virgin Box. I can't watch *your Movies and shows* which i have bought these movies. When i click A MOVIE to watch, all i get is a Scrambled Quality Picture. This happenens on both my V6 boxes. It been this way over a Year, it 2021 im paying £110  a month and service is Not Great.Now i have 2 put Ps5 on to use Youtube and watch what i want. . PLZ pass on my Problems hopefully drop a update to fix this glitch

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: YOUTUBE MOVIES SCAMBLED

Just to confirm, you're having problems with certain YouTube videos? Your V6 just provides access to the YT app over the VM internet connection.

Are all YT videos similarly problematic? It doesn't sound like a Virgin fault to me, but something awry on YouTube's platform.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I believe that YT do not allow you to watch purchased movies through the V6 box.

0 Kudos
Kris1976melo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for help..But you misunderstood.. It is a Virgin Fault. Because i only have Problems, when i try and watch a Movie i Bought on youtube through virgin app, it shows a scambled picture....This problem, only happens on Virgin, Not ps5, not mobile phone, To confirm I am on about Movies..Not Normal Everyday Youtube Video...I had problem for a while Now.

0 Kudos
Kris1976melo
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The link you have provided, and link provided in it, gives you everything you need to know, that being paid for content on YT cannot be watched on the V6 box. It's not a fault, that is how it is supposed to be.