Menu
robigouk
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wish list didn't work

So I have a wish list for "Warrington Wolves" which records all the matches of Warrington Wolves Rugby team. Tonight they were on sky sports Live at 17.25 with"Warrington Wolves" in the title and it didn't record it but did record the match after? (Different teams )

Also BBC Radio 5 live recorded (this normal happens as falls under the wish list) but only started at 6pm when the first half had nearly finished!

So not only did I not have the match to watch the back up (radio which is all I had left ) had most of the first half missing. I'm so pee'd off.   I'd understand if it was so copleceted wish list but it was in the title. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wish list didn't work

Is there a message in the 'Hiccups' list in the My Records and Shows section?

@robigouk wrote:

So I have a wish list for "Warrington Wolves" which records all the matches of Warrington Wolves Rugby team. Tonight they were on sky sports Live at 17.25 with"Warrington Wolves" in the title and it didn't record it but did record the match after? (Different teams )

Also BBC Radio 5 live recorded (this normal happens as falls under the wish list) but only started at 6pm when the first half had nearly finished!

So not only did I not have the match to watch the back up (radio which is all I had left ) had most of the first half missing. I'm so pee'd off.   I'd understand if it was so copleceted wish list but it was in the title. 

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi perhaps in future it might be better to record games, you can look up fixtures and set recordings, also a series link may work. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A series link will only record one competition - the idea of the wishlist will record any occurance even if you are not expecting it.

Wishlists work fine - if a recording is missing is should say why in hiccups.

Most likely reason is a clash or somebody else deleted it.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos