Menu
Ali_and_Dave
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why did my Parental pin change

For a week now we haven't been able to watch any age restricted movies from our library until after 10pm. This is due to being told 'Wrong Pin' when trying to enter it.
Tried changing the pin yesterday but you need to enter you pin to do this, Grrrrrrr

We have had the same pin for several years & never changed it.
Virgin Media is no help at all. No help on their website & cant find an option to contact them.

I finally tried the usual default pins that every company uses & hey-presto one of them worked.
But, why did our pin change in the first place? There's only the two of us & neither of us have changed it.

Also, Why don't VM provide a helpline instead of using a 'Community' forum' which is mainly full of other users who have problems.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why did my Parental pin change

@Ali_and_Dave wrote:

Also, Why don't VM provide a helpline instead of using a 'Community' forum' which is mainly full of other users who have problems.

These forums, by nature, tend to attract users with problems. Satisfied users tend not to post to say so! 🙂

Virgin Media have a helpline - 150 from any VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos