cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the error code ui-800-2 mean?

MDorling
Joining in

Intermittent issues with connecting to Netflix this time with the above code.   Reallu frustrating.   Can you help? Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As per https://help.netflix.com/en/node/22213 have you tried restarting your V6? Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart

Might be worth just testing that the V6's internet connection is working by using another online function - another streaming service, or any OnDemand programme.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi MDorling,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forum. Sorry to hear you're currently experiencing issues watching Netflix through our box.

Can we confirm which box you are currently using? 

As our valued member @japitts has already given some great advice, can we ask if this information resolved the issue?

Remotely checking from our end, if you do have a V6 box, we are aware of some issue which are causing problems. Customers may be unable to play some titles in Netflix,on their V6 box, experiencing various scenarios eg an error code displayed or a message advising 'This programme is not currently available, try again later.

To help resolve this, please can you try to connect the TV to a different HDMI Port. Failing this, change the video resolution on the V6 box to 1080p or Enabling 2160p pass through. Failing that, try 1080p only or 1080i only Try reversing the ends of the HDMI or trying a new one.

Please can you try this first and come back to us if you have any more issues.

Kind regards Jodi.