Menu
alidyer
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WHY IS ON DEMAND AND CATCH UP SUDDENLY ASKING ME TO SUBSCRIBE

JUST HAD A NEW REPLACEMENT V6 BOX AND NOW BOTH BOXES KEEP ASKING US TO SUBSCRIBE WHEN TRYING TO VIEW CATCH UP AND ON DEMAND WAS WORKING PERFECTLEY TWO DAYS AGO

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY IS ON DEMAND AND CATCH UP SUDDENLY ASKING ME TO SUBSCRIBE

Firstly there's no need to shout 😉

How many boxes do you have, and are they all V6? You've mentioned a replacement but also "Now both boxes"?

Can you confirm this is happening on standard "CatchUp" programmes that you can access by using "Watch from CatchUp" on the backwards EPG (TV Guide)?

Can you also try, for elimination purposes...

1: Follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

2: A restart using Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
alidyer
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NEW V6 box not playing on demand

WE HAD ANEW V6 BOX DELIVERED TO REPLACE BROKEN TIVO, THE NEW BOX WILL NOT PLAY ON DEMAND WHEN THE EXISTING V6 BOX DOES.

I HAVE SWAPPED BOXES AND IT WILL STILL NOT PLAY.

0 Kudos
alidyer
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEW V6 box not playing on demand

Sorry about the caps lock!!!!!

We have one V6 box one we have had for a while that will play catch up and on demand that is our main box, the new V6 box is to replace our broken secondary Tivo box.

The new box will not play on demand or catch up I have swooped the new box for the old and tried that but still not working

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEW V6 box not playing on demand

As per post 2 above...

Can you confirm this is happening on standard "CatchUp" programmes that you can access by using "Watch from CatchUp" on the backwards EPG (TV Guide)?

Can you also try, for elimination purposes...

1: Follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

2: Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media services now. Recheck 15 minutes later for success or a failure error.

@alidyer wrote:

The new box will not play on demand or catch up I have swooped the new box for the old and tried that but still not working

I'm not following - are you saying you put the TiVo back in, and it didn't work? It shouldn't, if it's been deactivated or is duff.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos