Menu
Frens
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Vivo 6

I have a error code come up C130. When I then try to connect to the network I get another N47. I have checked the Ethernet connections to both boxes and tried another cable. I have tried resetting and I still get the error message. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vivo 6

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/c130 , this appears to be a connectivity issue.

You say your V6 is connected to your homehub using an Ethernet cable, and you've reseated & swapped this... in which case can you follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and confirm what's reported in the top-right?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Frens
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It says network cable unplugged. But it is firmly in 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do you definitely have a V6? Please check here ...

If you do, can you disconnect/reconnect the Ethernet cable at both ends, so the V6 and the homehub/router.

Does the network connection screen change its readout at all?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Frens
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Evening. It is a v6 box. I have disconnected both ends and reconnected the cable. Still get the same message saying that there is no connection. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Frens,

You say, "I have tried resetting and I still get the error message"  Is that just the V6 that you've reset?  have you also tried resetting the hub?

Do you have any other equipment connected to your hub via ethernet cable?

If so, and that's working OK then try connecting your V6 to the same port on the router and see if that works.

You could also test all the ports on the router by plugging both ends of an ethernet cables into the different ports on the hub and checking to see if the ports light up. That would show if the router ports are faulty.

Also have you tried removing the ethernet cable from the V6 and setting up a wireless connection instead?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos