Menu
alan4u2c
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv network issues however Netflix working ok on streaming. Why are virgin engineers still fixing

Consistently not able to access paid for features on v6 box ie box sets movies on demand etc.   Virgin media state known issue and engineers working on it.  This keeps happening and this time for more than three days and will it be sorted or just keep occurring.

Netflix and Disney streaming so know it’s not internet or WiFi issues.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin tv network issues however Netflix working ok on streaming. Why are virgin engineers still fix

The V6 doesn't have Disney streaming at this time, so I suspect when you say that this isn't internet or WiFi-related, what you probably mean is that your home internet is working ok.

The V6 connects to your home-hub to access the internet, and from what you've described, everything suggests this connection isn't working as it should be. This will affect everything except live TV channels, which don't use the internet.

If you follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, the box will report its connection status (including WiFi signal if appropriate) in the top-right corner. What is shown?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos