Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Ultra HD Problems

The situation with the Virgin Ultra HD on demand is useless. They know there is a problem but have no fix date the only thing that can be done is to report as a fault and they will give a refund. They should reduce the price of the package for everyone but instead you only get it if you report it. Two hours on the phone awaiting them to answer is a waste of my time, we should be compensated with a reduction when they know they have a problem itts only decent customer service to do that.

Maybe the way we will get the problem sorted is if every Ooomph customer reports the problem and asks for the reduction in the price. Either that or leave Virgin and go to Sky who have a better reputation for customer services. Richard Branson would be horrified, I bet he is glad he sold the majority of this business and only keeps a tiny share in it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Ultra HD Problems

OK so what actually is your problem?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I cannot watch the Virgin Ultra HD On Demand at all. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

So what actually happens?

How do you choose a UHD program from On Demand and what happens when you try to play it?

An example would be useful.

I presume you are either a Maxit or Full House TV customer with a V6 correctly connected to a 4K TV?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mine works ok on Catch Up. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello shirley25

Sorry to hear about this issue with UHD 

Are you able ti post a image of what happens when you try and access the content please 

This way we can have a look and see what needs to be done to fix this 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have tried contacting them but they said they are aware there are problems and they would eventually find the problem. In the mean time I have to contact them each month that it is not working properly. The message I get on screen is I need to subscribe to it but as I am a Ooomph Package subscriber I am supposed to be able to get it as part of my package as there are no upgrades higher than my package. I will give them a couple of more weeks but if this continues this customer will not be paying for something that I do not receive. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

As requested, an example of what On Demand program you are trying to access would be useful.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos