Menu
Nikolaijai
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Tivo Box not turning on.

Hello, My Virgin V6 box will not power up. I've checked all connections (HDMI, power, coaxial) and the power switch, I have unplugged and replugged it and also tried a different wall socket entirely. I have also let it sit for a few hours to cool down incase overheating was an issue, but it doesn not seem to have been. I have had the unit for around 3 years now, so it may just have finally given up :((

Thanks for any help. 

Nick.

Edit : Just for clarification, I get no lights at all on any of the LED's.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Tivo Box not turning on.

I'd recommend you call VM to report your fault.

150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the "I have a fault with my TV service" options.

VM staff respond on here, but - even more so considering it's a Friday - a response may take a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Tivo Box not turning on.

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post.

Sorry to hear you've been having some trouble with your V6 box. I've been able to find your account and can see that you were able to speak with our faults team since your post and according to the notes, the agent was able to resolve the issue remotely. Can you please confirm if your V6 box has come back to life? Let us know if you need any further help 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos