Menu
Bizmuth
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV control can’t find Box

I’ve been trying for some time to get the Birgin TV control app to work my V6 boxes but it refuses to find them. It used to find and work the bedroom box but now it won’t find either. I log in ok and both boxes are set for network control, they have been restarted recently and so has the router but it still tells me there are no compatible boxes found. What has changed and why can’t I find my boxes. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV control can’t find Box

Hi Bizmuth,

have you got the latest version of the TV Control app? It should be 4.5.0-1322781

Have you tried clearing the app data, and then signing in again?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Bizmuth
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is version 4.5.1 I have deleted it completely and reinstalled it. Still no joy. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the post Bizmuth.

Can we please confirm if you've attempted to access this on a different device? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Bizmuth
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes. I have an android tablet and it comes up with the same thing. I’m thinking it is an account problem but I don’t know what it is. There just doesn’t seem to be any boxes associated with my account, despite me having two of them. I moved house a while back but my login and account details stayed the same. As did the boxes as I brought them with me.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bizmuth, I am sorry you're continuing to have issues using Virgin TV Control.

To look into your theory around your account, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos