Menu
GreenwoodC
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV V6 Box Orange Light

Virgin TV V6 Box Orange light

my TV box is only showing an orange light and has for the past two months. I look on my app account and it knows there is a fault and keeps putting the date backwards to be solved. I’ve tried to ring up the helpline but it’s just voice automated. I’m paying a fair bit for a service I’m not receiving. Please can I have some help!!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV V6 Box Orange Light

This is primarily a community forum, not intended to replace C/S for fault reporting.

As frustrating as I'm sure it is, sticking at the call queues for 150 is the best way to proceed. Follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service" and ignore every other attempt by the IVR to encourage you to hang up or "go online"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
GreenwoodC
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Orange light on V6 box

My screen is blank and my tv box has been orange for around 3 months. I’ve turned it off and on and tried all of the suggested procedures. 

Virgin have been absolutely useless in helping me but are happy to keep ringing up and offering new deals when the one I’m paying for isn’t even working? Customer service won’t connect me to anyone who talks it’s just the automated messages. I’m so disappointed in this service that I’m paying for. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos