cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Second Box Installation - no power supply and installation now required

PJH3290
Joining in

Hi,

Despite numerous attempts at contacting the customer service team to arrange my second box installation I am struggling to get anywhere. 

Can somebody please assist in arranging for my second box to be installed? The original installer left me with a box and no power supply, no remote, and just advised I contacted him to sort when the second box was ready. I have done so but have heard nothing from him.

I have been paying for the second box for months but nobody anywhere seems able to assist in resolving.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

If it's a new installation then it will be 360 not V6 but the answer is pretty much the same, you will need to call Virgin again, I would suggest the "I am thinking of leaving option" and you should speak to a UK based person and ask for a manned installation if you don't have a coax connection point where you want the second box.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PJH3290,

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you've been struggling to get your second TV box installed and set up, that must have been frustrating.

I can't see that you've called us since your post, so I've sent you over a private message so I can help you further. Please look out for my message over at the white envelope in the top right.

Thanks!

Beth