Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Box Delivery for my new home

Hi there Me and my girlfriend ordered a box to our new home last week and it said 6th April for delievery and it has not yet arrived could you tell me if it has been put out or has been a delay or perhaps at the wrong address? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Box Delivery for my new home

Hello

Please dm me your address, account number and area code and i will take a look

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Address:[REMOVED]

our order ref number is 

WS6735974 

as we have never had an account before we don’t have an account number as yet. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@CSurgeon95  you shouldn't put all that personal info on an open forum like this - I've moved that message away so it can be moderated.

What @Jroberts11 meant was for you the PM them - i.e. send a Private Message via the purple envelope icon at the top right of this page, or by hovering your mouse over their name and selecting "Send Message"

Keith

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks