Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM Box keeps shutting down

Hello

My VM TiVo Box started to switch itself off yesterday. It then shows a symbol of a box with a download arrow, eventually arrives at a welcome screen and then tries to start up. It then gets stuck in a loop that I can sometimes circumnavigate by switching off the box at the mains. Some of the responses on this forum to similar issues suggest a new box is required. Can you send one please? Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Box keeps shutting down

Suggest you call Virgin and report your box fault - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

VM staff response is currently taking around a week on here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can’t get through over the phone as the message states all call centres are closed due to the Coronavirus. Can we get this organised here pls?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Realistically you have 3 choices here...

1: VM offer a text message service, 07533 051809 which has a 2-3 day response.

2: VM staff respond on here, but the current turnaround is approximately a week

3: Call centres aren't closed, but they do have manning issues in the current climate - and patience/persistence is the order of the day. Perhaps try calling at other times of the day.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos