cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6

sturmason02
On our wavelength

We have recently had a new V6 box delivered. I now discover this is for self assembly. My wife and I are both in our mid 70s. I am recovering from major surgery and am physically unable to install the new box myself. Our existing Tivo box has now been "switched off" so we now have no television service. It may be some time before I will be able install the new box. Can anyone offer assistance please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sturmason02
On our wavelength

Many thanks for that. All sorted now.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

sturmason02
On our wavelength

I have recently had a new V6 box delivered. I discover  now that this  box is for self assembly only. I am in my late 70s and recovering from recent major surgery. I will be unable to install this box for some time andnow my existing Tivo box has now been  switched off so I have  now no tv . Can anyone e help pse

sturmason02
On our wavelength

I have recently had a new V6 box delivered. I discover now that this box is for self assembly only. Unfortunately I am in my late 70s and recovering from recent major surgery so I will be unable to install this box myself for some time. My existing Tivo box has now been "switched off" so I have now now television. Can anyone assist please.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try this video, the V6 section starts about 2mins 39seconds in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HP5SuNDwdA 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @sturmason02 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. I am sorry to hear of the personal situation. 

I can see from checking the system we have sent a tech out for you, has everything been resolved?

Please keep us posted if you need anything further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

sturmason02
On our wavelength

Many thanks for that. All sorted now.

Glad to hear this @sturmason02 

If you need anything else, do let us know. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs