cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6

Jamiew173883929
Joining in

Hi my box keeps flashing red and white, there is a wifi logo and a double arrow logo both flashing, if anyone knows how to fix this problem please get back to me 

3 REPLIES 3

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to call up and request a technician to swap your box

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's shown on your TV screen when this is happening? I suspect your box is rebooting or won't complete the boot cycle - in which case it's faulty.

You should either call faults (150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) or wait here for staff to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jamiew173883929, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that your V6 box is not working as it should be. We can certainly get an appointment booked for you for an engineer. I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs