Menu
cammy01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

V6

Since having V6 boxes installed we are having problems with TV screen pixelation and sound disruption. This happens with all 3 boxes. Have called VM several times.Today an engineer called and replaced a cable.However he had just left when it started again !! Very annoying.I see from other comments this seems to be an issue. 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6

Hi when he fitted the cable did he go to the headend box and ajust your signal levels,.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
cammy01
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Micky.Not sure but he did say signals were fine.

0 Kudos
PrinterElf
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You can check to see if there are any reported service issues in your area using this link: http://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If it's not an area fault then the system will perform a few tests of your installation to see if there's anything obvious.

0 Kudos
cammy01
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes already checked on issues.and tests run.Engineer visited and replaced a cable.However issue not resolved. 

Thanks

@PrinterElf wrote:

You can check to see if there are any reported service issues in your area using this link: http://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If it's not an area fault then the system will perform a few tests of your installation to see if there's anything obvious.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi this is definitely a signal level issue phone again and insist that an engineer to come to you and adjust the signal levels, tell them you are fed up of being fobbed off.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
cammy01
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Micky. I will do

0 Kudos