Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 update

Mu v6 box  switched itself off and done an update on Sunday afternoon and ever since it came back on my picture is smaller and I have no sound.. I have been on the phone to them and was told to wait 24/48 as several people where having this sane issue. Still nearly a week later  my picture and  sound are still the same........   now they say they are sending a new box with compliments .....(REALLY) cause it’s my fault your equipment is faulty ......any way I raised the issue with the guy on the phone about some sort of discount on my  bill due to lack service only to be brushed off with after we send the box if u still have the same issue them u can phone about  your bill  again (REALLY)  .......been with this provider for years and years paying way over the odds for my services and over the past few years I have had nothing but problems every other month  ....... has anyone else had this issue with the sound and picture since the update the other day 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 update

@Anjay1888 wrote:

.......been with this provider for years and years paying way over the odds for my services and over the past few years I have had nothing but problems every other month  ....... has anyone else had this issue with the sound and picture since the update the other day 

So why have you not switched to Sky/BT etc?    You will get an excellent deal as a new customer.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 update

Hi Anjay1888,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you still have the same issue with loss of sound even after changing the box, 

I have had a look at things our end and I can see we have been unable to find the issue and have now escalated this to our I T who will investigate this further and get back to you with their findings.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos