Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 tivo pixellates

My tivo bix has been pixellating and is erratic. It might be an area issue What should i look for on diagnostics?

A replacement tivo box cannot configure network How do i register it with Virgin? Without having to wait half an hour or more. There was no number in the box it came in 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 tivo pixellates

@pgran wrote:

My tivo bix has been pixellating and is erratic. It might be an area issue What should i look for on diagnostics?

There's nothing specific to look for in diagnostics, you can check for area faults by calling 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, and you've rebooted your box already - then call the fault in. 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 otherwise. If you can identify any specific channels that are affected, it may help prove/disprove signal issues.

@pgran wrote:

A replacement tivo box cannot configure network How do i register it with Virgin? Without having to wait half an hour or more. There was no number in the box it came in 

The activation number is 0800 9539500, but TiVo boxes have their internet inbuilt and don't need configuring. The V6 just needs connecting to your homehub either by WiFi or (ideally) Ethernet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks