Menu
13geckotoes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 show download errors

Hi

Having trouble with V6 downloads to tablet.  I can download recordings to the TV Anywhere app, see them out of home, and start watching, but after a few minutes I get an error message about a rights problem and the programme stops. I can sometimes start watching again from the beginning but get the same error at the same point in the recording or earlier. It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm attached to a (non-home) wifi network or not, or which channel it's been downloaded from.

In the past I have successfully downloaded and watched shows with all the same kit, but it's only in the last 6-12 months that it's stopped working (I don't use it that often).

Any ideas about how to fix this? All the programmes I'm trying to watch would have been downloaded within the previous 24 hours. Using a Galaxy Tab 2 (wifi only).

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 show download errors

Good Evening 13geckotoes,

thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been experiencing issues watching recordings that you've downloaded to your TV Go App.

Have you ran any kind of basic diagnostics such as uninstalling and re-installing the application at all? Have you checked out service status page? To see if this has been cited as an outage in the local area?

Could you also tell me if you've had the same problem occurring on any other device that has the TV Go application downloaded to it?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos