Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 remote

Hello i keep pairing my v6 remote to the tv ...it lets me add volume but i have to keep pressing it if i press it once it will not let me add more volume straight away it keeps flashing red once thats done it lets me again ?? Is that normal or do i have a faulty remote ??? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 remote

Try a different code, more than likely a different one will do what you want.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Theres only 1 code 0044 for the digihome lol it used to work no problem now in the last 3 weeks it keeps doing that ... which is annoying ... changed batteries ... unpaired the remote from both t.v and the v6 box ..paired them up again and its still the same thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Jaylexi12

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your remote control. It sounds like you may require a replacement.

Unfortunately we aren't able to order this on here for you. However our team can place an order if you contact us on 0345 454 1111. Alternatively you can text us on 07533051809 . The text service is available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos