Menu
Fayk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 remote or box not working

I am unsure if it my V6 remotes that have stopped working or my box. I have tried the 2 controls provided by virgin for my 2 boxes and I have bought 3 more remotes. I keep having issues and a button keeps being pressed (even if the remote is on the table away from anybody)

I have tried 150 but I have currently been on hold for 25 minutes and nobody has answered 

0 Kudos
BahnStormer
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 remote or box not working

I think this is part of a wider problem. Gut feel is a corrupt software update sometime mid afternoon.

I've had both my TiVo V6 boxes die this afternoon - my 9yr old son was complaining around 3pm that both TV's were broken, but I assumed he'd just set something incorrectly, but they the TiVo boxes are properly bust.... I can get them to to boot: Starting Up.... then the multilingual "Wilkommen/Welcome" page... then one of them them is totally dead... not even the usual signal errors or anything, just dead.... the other one had crazy fragmented picture and glitchy sound for a few seconds.... then dies. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Fayk and welcome to our community.

Have you already tried to change the batteries? If so, have you also been through to the remote issues help page

Let us know how this goes.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Fayk
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

• Yes I have had to buy yet another control, hopefully that will work. 
0 Kudos