Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 remote no longer working

Had my remote for years no longer works tryed new batteries etc buttons not doing anything because of covid-19 having trouble getting through on the phone been with Virgin for 13 years HELP PLEASE 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 remote no longer working

Hi Blondie57,

Have you tried via My Virgin media, or by using this direct link? Order new remote 

There's also a link on that page to download the TV Control app which you can use until you receive a replacement

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Blondie57,

I notice you have another thread regarding a replacement V6 that's pixellating.

If you didn't receive a new remote with the replacement V6 then it may be that you need to reset your old remote so it works with the new box.

Press TV and Clear at the same time until the light on the remote flashes green. 

Then press thumbs down 3 times followed by OK twice.  This should reset the remote and force a re-pair.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My new V6 box did not come with a new remote I have tried to set up my old remote but there's no lights nothing worked  it was playing up before hand as it is getting old a bit like me I have used the link and they are sending me out a new one thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I have used the link and they are sending me out a new V6 remote

0 Kudos