Menu
Flowerpower25
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 remote isn't working

Hi, 

I'm hoping someone can help me? My V6 remote is driving me nuts! I have changed the batteries.(we are going through about 2 packets a week🤦🏾‍♀️) However, it only works for a day and then we have to change them again. I know it's not the batteries as they are Duracell ones, so won't run out after only 1 day and they also work in the other remote. It'll flash green when I put them in but, when it stops working if I roll the batteries back and forth whilst inside the remote it'll flash red. It still won't work but, I have no idea what's happened. I'm at my wit's end with all the battery buying. Please save me🤣 Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 remote isn't working

You can order a replacement by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, or by using this direct link  Order new remote 

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

Flowerpower25
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 remote isn't working

Thank you!

0 Kudos