Menu
mgr62
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 rebooting

After returning from holiday i noticed a few of my recordings had been interrupted and ever since the box has been rebooting randomly by itself it has gotten progressively worse as time goes by yesterday it did it six times in the space of half an hour and again today it is doing it seems to happen at random becoming a bit of a pain.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 rebooting

Hi there mgr62, 

Thanks for posting - sorry to understand that your box seems to be rebooting on its own at the moment. 

May we ask what box you have and if a manual reboot helps stabilise things? Do you have any other boxes in the home - are they having the same issue? 

Please feel free to log into your online account to go through any self checks; if you are are still having issues with the box after going through the checks pop back and let us know and we can go from there Smiley Happy 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mgr62
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried a manual reboot and it makes no difference tried the online check says no problem.

I am a little confused as to why you ask what box i have as its in the title but it's a v6 box we have another box in the living room but it is not having the same issue. It's getting worse since i first posted it has rebooted at least 20 times so watching anything is pointless.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us mgr62.

This does sound like you have a faulty V6 box that isn't maintaining the connection to the TV services.

Would you be able to respond to a private message supplying a few details? We can then get the issue looked into and send out a new box if required. 

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos