Menu
Ververet
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 promised upgrade

Our Tivo box is failing, so I rang last week to ask about a replacement. To my surprise I was offered a free upgrade to a V6 as our Tivo is pretty old. To support this we would need an upgraded router. The router would arrive first in 3-5 working days ( it was here the next morning) .It was requested that I rang when the router was installed and then the V6 would be sent out in 3-5 working days. I didn't quite understand why, but did as requested. I spoke to 2 different people, both said I wasnt entitled to a V6, certainly not a free one and the one lady was very beligerrent. The 2nd gentleman said the router should make 'all the difference' . It hasn't, the Tivo box is still failing and I can't seem to get back to the original department. I have tried technical services, and also filled in a complaint form as feel both let down and not believed. I will keep trying to get this resolved as I would do my best not to break promises made, but it feels to me Virgin don't care about breaking theirs.

0 Kudos
NPP
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 promised upgrade

If your TiVo is failing, ring the Faults team and report the fault. If the box needs replacing, they'll replace it.

=========
I work for Virgin Media but all opinions are my own
0 Kudos
Ververet
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 promised upgrade

That's how all this happened in the first place.... But thanks for the reply, I will try them..... Again.

0 Kudos