Menu
Conj1717
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 not working

Tried new ethernet cables called and messaged virgin nothings been sorted out ive had no tv guide for 30 days and because of the stupid error code i cant even change channels to watch tv ive reset the box ive tried new ethernet cables the box simply isnt working and they still havent got back to me 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 not working

Ok... so you've got a V6 and the connection to your homehub isn't working, resulting in your OnDemand & TV Guide not updating. Fine...

If you go into Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, what's shown in the top-right? Does it say "Ethernet connected"? If so... click on "Connect to Virgin Media services now" at the bottom, wait perhaps 15minutes and re-check, what's happened?

On the left in the same screen, the box should timestamp your 6hourly connections home, do these show ok or is there any error? If so, what's the error?

If no Ethernet connection shows present, then either your cable is duff, not clicked in properly or there's a broken port somewhere. If you try following the on-screen prompts to connect using WiFi (even if just as a workaround) does this at least get you back temporarily?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos