Menu
Strongbow14
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V6 not switiching on, cannot contact virgin help

Hi, I have been trying to actually speak to someone at Virgin to sort our tv fault. it is a bit ridiculous that you cant speak to anyone, the online help does not help at all. I have tried the main help number. found a text mobile number, which took 3 days to get anywhere. was told a new box would be delivered today and i would receive confirmation emails of the delivery, nothing arrived, cant contact anyone to chase it.

As for the V6 box, we only get as far at the welcome screen with different languages, then it resets. just cycles through this. I don't know how many times it has been reset.

completely fed up with the inadequate level customer service, i know its difficult times but everywhere else manages to have people on the end of the phone.

If anyone has a phone number that actually puts you through to a person, I would appreciate it.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 not switiching on, cannot contact virgin help

Hello Strongbow14

Sorry to hear about the issue with your V6 box and the trouble you are having getting in touch

Can you please get back to me on here, I will be able to get this fixed for you 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Strongbow14
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

its actually dealth with now as I managed to speak to a human on the phone. The whole text number is a nightmare to use and really doesn't look good on Virgin.

It was actually a very simple fix of replacing my box, which took 2 weeks.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello again Strongbow14

Thanks for the update and were glad its all fixed now 

The Text Message service is a very popular method of contact and we will feed your comments back. 

If you need anything else at all, Pop back on here 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Strongbow14
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thats alright, just gloss over all the negatives I raised. 

Its only popular because there is no other means. It takes virgin a day to text you back, but if i didn't replay within 5 mins I was pushed to the back of the queue and had to go through security checks again. It is not fit for purpose.

But its nice to be told its all wonderful on here when I requested assistance nearly 3 weeks ago.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Strongbow14

We will take your feedback on board and we are sorry for the time it has taken to get this fixed 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos