Menu
JLPG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 not getting internet

My internet has been intermittent for ages, and now my V6 can't seem to get internet at all - I can't watch on demand, iplayer or netflix

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Morad_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 not getting internet

Hi ,

If you are connected wirelessly , try to connect through Ethernet and vice versa. Any questions , feel free to PM me. To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.
If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Marty20
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Sorry to hear this. Is the V6 in the same room as the router?. Thanks, Marty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
JLPG
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No its downstairs and router is upstairs so cannot connect using ethernet. 

My internet has been very intermittent anyway - I had my laptop plugged into ethernet all week and didn't help at all 

0 Kudos