Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 issue(s)

Had this problem since the beginning. from the installation my v6 box crashed during installation the v6 box rebooted and and restarted the whole installation process again then installed perfectly fine and now everytime the box goes into standby mode it knocks the resolution from 2160p to 576p. Second problem is when I try to setup up remote to the tv, I try to search for the tv and after I type the first letter an error message pops up with technical glitch (pr4/5000) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 issue(s)

Good Afternoon Foxj013,

Have you been able to speak to our team in regards to this issue since your post? 

This sounds like it might be a software issue that will require our attention.

Before we possibly move this our PM service, can you tell me if we've identified any issues in the local area, click here for the service status checker 

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 issue(s)

Well, an engineer came out we spoke about the YouTube issue and he said it was just buffering so lower my resolution in the app and and he said the v6 box was getting a broken connection due to the splitter being installed wrong but I want to rule and he also said it's normal for it to reboot after 33% and lastly they said over the phone my tv isn't compatible with the v6 box

0 Kudos