Menu
BParker
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 flashing

The box was working fine last night but all day today it is stuck in a constant loop of the lights flashing red & white & intermittent “starting up” on the screen but nothing else. I’ve tried unplugging & restarting all of the equipment but still the same. Tried calling Virgin where I’m told to look online but the status rest fails & tells me to call!!!! So frustrating & I don’t know what else to do!

0 Kudos
VMtechlee
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 flashing

hi mate i am a field tech helping out on the forums, can you PM me your account number and area reference and i can help you 

lee

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU ****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

Jamie34
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

try hard reseting it

to hard reset switch off at the back then switch back on but as you do hold down the plus and white button (standby button) until the welcome in multiple languages pops up. you may lose any recordings you had but it may solve the rebooting issue youre having

0 Kudos
BParker
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks i've tried that but still no joy!

0 Kudos
Retro-Tech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have you managed to resolve this yet?

If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.

Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos