Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 faulty for over a week

I'm creating another thread on this board as I've not had any progress on a faulty V6 box I reported in the following thread:-

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Tivo-V6-in-endless-reboot-loop/m-p/4204203#M69150

As advised, I contacted the mobile number provided by text but have not received any response. At the moment, I do not know where I stand with respect to resolving the problem (which a forum team member suggested might require a new V6 box).

So, what's the next step?  Do I just wait (forever) or do I pester the engineer at the other end of the mobile number by continually texting or even phoning? I have no idea how long I should be waiting for a response before I conclude that my issue is not in a queue/being dealt with.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 faulty for over a week

Hi am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number i could check whats going with your services and answer any other queries you may have

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 faulty for over a week

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos