Menu
Silmorat1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 fault.

Lost all my recordings, as if a factory reset. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 fault.

Are they showing in the deleted folder? "Recently deleted recordings" at the bottom of "My shows"

Are your series links &/or planned recordings still listed? SL's - I think - remain intact with one of the heavier resets, but manually planned recordings can get wiped.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Silmorat1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, nothing in deleted and all series links gone. Also the pin code has been reset.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Silmorat1

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I am sorry to hear about the issue with your V6 box. Could someone in the home have gone through  a factory reset via the settings menu at all? 

I have located your account from your forum information to try and take a closer look at your equipment but at the time of writing it is advising that the box is currently turned off - is this the case? 

Please do switch the box on if offline so we can connect and take a closer look for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos