Menu
mjbeard91
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 distorted picture

I am suffering from constant distorted pictures, mainly when watching any of the sport channels. It doesn't matter if it's SkySports of BTSports, HD or SD, the picture is rubbish. I was watching a re-run of an F1 race last night and missed a few overtakes because you couldn't make it out. I'm trying to get this sorted before the football returns but Virgin's "support" is non-existent. I'm constantly stuck in a loop on this website clicking the same things over and over only to end up where I started. Frustrated as hell! I haven't as yet called Virgin Media because whenever I do they always end up trying to sell me something rather than listen to the problem I am having and I also really struggle to understand them due to their limited English.

I have ensured everything is connected properly and have reset my box numerous times over the last few weeks. Below I have included a picture so you can see what the issue is. It constantly flickers like in the photo. I would have liked to include a video showing it flickering but I imagine Virgin consider that to be helpful and therefore do not support it.

If anybody has any advipce/tips, it would be hugely appreciated.

20200605_230206_Moment.jpg

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 distorted picture

Hi mjbeard91

I am sorry for asking 'obvious' questions here, but have you already tried testing if your connections are fully secure and re-booted your box?  Do you have mulit-room and if so, are the channels in question impacted on multiple boxes?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos